VRT Testing Assistant.
Are you looking for a career where you can build a future and make an impact. If this is the job you have been looking, then we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for the post of VRT Testing Assistant with Express Group, Malta’s leading transport and total logistics operator and the authorised distributor for Hammer Maskin, and Clark Fork Lifters.
The VRT Testing Assistant will assist in the vehicle registration tax test on small and heavy vehicles. The employee shall also do administrative paperwork which could be needed from time to time.
The selected candidate must:
- Have extensive knowledge on automotive machinery
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Exhibit sharpness and attention to detail
- Be in possession of a driving licence
- Have knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Be able to complete routine administrative paperwork
- Be computer literate.
Being in possession of ECDL Certificate is considered an asset.
Benefits & offers:
- Health Insurance
- Staff Career Development Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee discounts
A competitive and attractive salary package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or wish to receive further information, please contact the HR Department on 25589605 or email your resume at email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!