Are you looking for a career where you can build a future and make an impact. If this is the job you have been looking, then we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for the post of VRT Tester with Express Group, Malta’s leading transport and total logistics operator and the authorised distributor for Hammar Maskin, and Clark Fork Lifters.
The VRT Tester will perform Vehicle Roadworthiness Tests on automotive vehicles whilst dealing with clients at the station in a professional manner.
The selected candidate must:
- Have extensive knowledge on automotive machinery.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Exhibit sharpness and attention to detail.
- Be in possession of a driving licence.
- Have knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Be able to complete routine administrative paperwork.
- Be computer literate.
- Be in possession of the relevant certification (class 2 and/or class 3).
Previous experience in a VRT station will be considered an asset.
Benefits & offers:
- Health Insurance
- Staff Career Development Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee discounts
A competitive and attractive salary package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or wish to receive further information, please contact the HR Department on 25589605 or email your resume at email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!