Bond Operations Clerk.
Are you looking for a career where you can build a future and make an impact. If this is the job you have been looking, then we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for the post of Bond Operations Clerk with Express Group, Malta’s leading transport and total logistics operator and the authorised distributor for Hammer Maskin, and Clark Fork Lifters.
The Bond Operations Clerk will need to coordinate the deliveries and delivery men, tallying of consignments and goods, dealing with drivers and distributors, being the main point of contact between the Bonds Section and the Head Office, inputing of data into the computer system, performing general administrative duties and communicating with the Head Office.
The selected candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone handling skills
- Have customer centred approach
- Be fluent in spoken and written Maltese, English and Italian
- Have basic knowledge of logistics and transport
- Have a clean police conduct
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines without supervision
- Be a strong team player
Benefits & offers:
- Health Insurance
- Staff Career Development Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee discounts
A competitive and attractive salary package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or wish to receive further information, please contact the HR Department on 25589605 or email your resume at email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!