The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring optimal operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing in Maltese and English.
- In possession of a valid certificate to operate Fork Lifters.
- Be in possession of an auto technician diploma or equivalent accredited at level 3 or higher.
- Good working knowledge of computers and conversant with computer applications.
- Have a good knowledge on electrical components and battery operated lifters.
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9602 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!