Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Conducting facility and site inspections to perform job hazards analyses and other evaluations to identify Health and Safety hazards and potential risks within the Group by ensuring that the established Health and Safety regulations are being followed and rectifying any deviations as and when appropriate.
- Conducting health and safety risk assessments before initiating a project and property-related works carried out by Express Group and ensuring that recommendations are implemented.
- Ensuring that third-party contractors and their employees abide by sign-off health and safety plans and measures and take corrective action, including suspending contractor employees, workers, and contractors in the event of default regarding such health and safety measures.
- Liaising continuously with all Heads, and HR & Administration Unit, respectively, on all matters about health and safety.
- Participating in post-accident investigations and presenting recommendations on measures to prevent a future repeat of such accidents.
- Maintaining records and other necessary documentation related to Health and Safety matters, as established by legislation and regulations in this regard.
- Formulating policies and procedures and providing all employees with a safe work environment.
- Hold an Occupational Health and Safety qualification at National Qualification Framework Level 5 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years working in a relevant area.
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety Regulations.
- Able to create reports, policies, and procedures.
- Have excellent knowledge in creating and carrying out risk assessments.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and is assertive.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Those interested can send their CV to email@example.com or call 2558 9602 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!