Sales Order Clerk.
To communicate with customers, create new orders within our system for accurate transmission of information to relevant stakeholders and issuing of sales invoices to our customers for the group’s various services in an accurate manner.
- A’level standard of Education
- O’level in Accounts would be considered an asset
- 2 years of clerical or administrative experience is desirable but not a must
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Customer centred approach
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Time Management, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without supervision
- Be a strong team player
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9602 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!