Ship Low Cost Customer Care Representative.
This role involves the comprehensive and holistic management of an online shipping client portal.
This involves handling all related correspondence and communication, liaising with foreign agents, maintaining the online portal, following deliveries from our stores, collecting and preparing documents for Customs Clearance, the satisfactory delivery of goods to clients. The role also includes the processing related paperwork, statistics, client feedback and reporting. The position requires a person who enjoys assisting customers, answering requests and queries whilst also providing clients with a logistic solution.
- Highly computer proficient
- Knowledge of Facebook page maintenance
- Be mature, patient and responsible
- Must have excellent Social and Verbal Intelligence, Customer Care and Communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a dynamic Customer Care environment or in a Call Centre will be considered an asset
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Must be a very organised person and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in a team
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!