This roles involves the maintaining and repairing, as necessary, any of the Express Trailers Ltd. equipment and to ensure that all the equipment of the Express Group is made readily available, duly repaired and /or serviced, within the shortest time possible to avoid equipment idle time.
- To having the ability and competency to solve practical mechanical or related problems arising during the day at the respective work areas.
- To maintain and repair as necessary any of the Express Trailers Ltd. equipment.
- To ensuring that all the equipment of Express Trailers Ltd. is made readily available, duly repaired and/ or serviced, with the shortest amount of time possible.
- To perform regular safety checks on vehicles and trailers.
- To carry out other duties as instructed by the head of Fleet Maintenance.
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!