Assistant International Operations Planner.
This role involves assisting the International Operations Planner in day to day activities, liaising with local and international clients to coordinate bookings and collecting all the required information related to loading schedules and manifests to pass on to other departments. This role also involves communicating with Overseas Drivers to offer support and resolve any issues that may arise.
- O’level/ A’level Standard of Education
- In possession of an ECDL Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year working in an office environment
- Taking initiative
- Be able to adapt to changing working environments, pressure and deadlines
- Proficiency on both written and verbal Maltese, English & Italian
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer Care and interpersonal skills
Previous experience working in shipping/logistics will be considered an asset.
Those interested can send their CV to email@example.com or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!