The post includes participation in the maintenance and repairs of heavy equipment, assisting mechanics in ensuring that these are made available, duly repaired and serviced, quickly and efficiently in order to avoid equipment idle time.
- 2+ years experience as a welder
- Attentive to detail
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, callipers etc.)
- Able to work under pressure
- Relative certification in welding
- Possession of further qualifications and/or category C Licence will be considered an asset
Those interested can send their CV to email@example.com or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!