The post includes participation in the maintenance and repairs of heavy equipment, ensuring that these are made available, duly repaired and serviced, quickly and efficiently in order to avoid equipment idle time.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Relative City & Guilds certification
- Technical skills / knowledge of equipment management
- Some knowledge of heavy vehicle computerised systems
- A hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Possession of further qualifications and/or category C Licence will be considered an asset
Those interested can send their CV to email@example.com or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!