The role involves performing Vehicle Roadworthiness Tests on automotive vehicles whilst dealing with clients at the station in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in a VRT station.
- Extensive knowledge on automotive machinery.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Exhibits sharpness and attention to detail.
- In possession of driving licence.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Ability to complete routine administrative paperwork.
- Computer Literate.
- In possession of the relevant certification (class 2 and/or class 3).
Those interested can send their CV to email@example.com or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!