Junior Credit Controller.
- Issuing and sending statements
- Handling of queries in a timely manner to ensure collection of payments within the agreed credit terms
- Identifying changes in payments pattern
- Keep strong liaison with the Group’s departments to ensure proper flow of information and action
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email or other means as deemed appropriate and maintain records of all chasing activities
- Ensure clients accounts are aligned to the agreed credit terms
- Following up on payments as needed
- Perform account reconciliations as required
- Set up payments plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Checking and posting of receipts
- Evaluating new credit requests and analyzing credit applications through the MACM website and other financial information
- A-level standard of education in Accounts
- Excellent communication, negotiating and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 2 years experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications mostly Excel and Word
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!